tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dark Before Dawn <dark.before.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 7 Embedded: Manager *additional info*
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:39:32 GMT
Hi guys *kick* :)

I have additional info on this topic.
When deploying a webapp to an embedded tomcat server via ANT and listen
all webapps via ANT afterwards, I noticed that the path information is
completely missing for the freshly deployed webapp. In this case /test.
I think I missed to setup a path directive?!

      [LIST] OK - Listed applications for virtual host localhost
      [LIST]
/manager:running:0:C:\Users\xx\AppData\Local\Temp\tc7embedded\webapps
      [LIST] /test:running:0:test

Java Code: http://pastie.org/2600008
Cheers
Darky