tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: please help me how i can test that whether tomcat is up and running on
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 18:40:47 GMT
Coming late to the party, hm ?

Jeffrey Janner wrote:
> And the key to the proper answer is this bit from the OP:
> The proper answer is "he can't", as the server is only listening to the port via the
localhost IP (aka loopback).  There is no way he will ever be able to check status this way
from a client (remote) system.

As was mentioned in the first answer to the OP's post, on 22/9.
But the OP himself seems to have lost interest a long time ago, and never even posted a
message indicating whether he had solved his problem.
Ungrateful, they are.