tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Léa Massiot <lmhe...@orange.fr>
Subject Compile, build and prepare Webapp for Tomcat in command line
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:17:01 GMT

Hello,

Thank you for reading my post.

I am presently programming my Webapps inside "Eclipse".
I would like to automate the compiling and building of my source code.
I need to know which "javac", "java" (and maybe "jar") commands I should run
from a console to generate everything that is needed for my Webapp to be
deployed properly by "Tomcat".
I want to write a batch file ("Windows") and a shell file ("Unix") to do
this work.

Can you give me some advice, indicate me where to look for?
For instance, can I retrieve from "Eclipse" which commands are being
launched when the project is being built? Where?

All the best,
--
Léa