tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Léa Massiot <lmhe...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: WebApp access to a LAN share
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:59:49 GMT

Hello everyone and thank you very much for your fast answers.

@Brian and @Chuck
I did configure the WebApp "context.xml" file to let my WebApp access files
elsewhere on my hard disk (S hard disk for now).
You are helpful. Thank you.

@p
Yeah... well, in the end, I'll have to put everything on the same machine.
So, for now, I am just interested in the communication between Unix and
Windows on the same LAN.

@awarnier
Very true, thank you. Mounting looks like a good idea. Thanks for detailing
the steps.
I'll try this as soon as I can (I just do not have "S" at hand right now).

@Stefan
Totally agree with the configuration variable recommendation.

Thank you all again. I'll come back as soon as possible to let you know how
it worked.
Best regards,
--
Léa