tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Léa Massiot <>
Subject Re: WebApps sharing uploaded files
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 14:12:39 GMT

Hello André,

Thank you for your answer.

awarnier wrote:
> You can define "uf" wherever you want, as long as Tomcat (and the
> applications
> which run under it, like your JSPs) has write access to it.

Actually, I already noticed and tried that and my first question is closely
linked to my second question about "href"s... (Questions 1) and 2) aren't
really two separate questions.)

Thank you for your two interesting suggestions:
- creating some kind of "downloader" servlet,
- WebDAV which I know nothing about.

This is not an academic project.
I just made a schematic picture of the situation.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message