tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Quosigk <>
Subject Problem with Tomcat 6.0.33 Session replication
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:41:42 GMT
I'm running 2 servers with Tomcat 6.0.33 and session replication.
 Tomcat session replication only works with Tomcat starting the first time the server (Windows
Server 2008 R2 64-bit) boots.

When I stop and then start the Tomcat service via Windows Services, session replication will
no longer work until the next reboot of that server (the Tomcat service is automatically started
on startup).

Has anybody experienced this before or have any pointers on where to start looking for issues?
In the catalina logs, the only indicator I get is:

INFO: Manager [/cas]: skipping state transfer. No members active in cluster group.

Thank you,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message