tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hodchenkov, Paul" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat clustering session attribute is changed without request
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 16:27:54 GMT
Hi, thx for the response.
Yes, it's ok for me that sessions are not expired(session continue to live on another node)
and onsessiondestroyed is not called when one node is stopped. The actual reason why i asked
this question was that many folks complained that tomcat always fired onsessiondestroyed on
stop and there were no an easy way to disable such behavior.

P.S somebody please answer to my questions in my previous mail:) thanks!
Sent from my iPad