tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Sushkin <nsush...@openfinance.com>
Subject Re: Should Form Authentication Valve restore request body on a PUT?
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 02:08:09 GMT
I now reconfigured DefaultServlet in conf/web.xml with readonly=false. Now, an
unauthenticated PUT (with or without a body) returns 204 No Content instead of
the login form. Seems like a bug. Should I add this behavior to Bug #51940 or
a new bug?

--
Nicholas Sushkin, Senior Software Engineer, Manager of IT Operations
Open Finance - Secure, Accurate, Industrial Strength Aggregation