tomcat-users mailing list archives

From app...@dsl.pipex.com
Subject RE: Using multiple login pages
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 17:12:10 GMT
Before I look at the specification, maybe I should clarify my question: can I have the login
form
embedded in different pages? This way, there would be only one <login-config> element
where re-
direction could resolve the welcome page issue once login is achieved.

Each page would then be able to direct  each of which calls the same login authentication,
but