tomcat-users mailing list archives

From app...@dsl.pipex.com
Subject Using multiple login pages
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:43:37 GMT
Hello

I have a realm defined as follows in my application's web.xml file:

<login-config>
       <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
       <realm-name>Form-Based Authentication Area</realm-name>
       <form-login-config>
           <form-login-page>/jsp/security/protected/login.jsp</form-login-page>
           <form-error-page>/jsp/security/protected/error.jsp</form-error-page>
       </form-login-config>
</login-config>

Which means that all users must log in from the page ...login.jsp.

But is it possible with Tomcat 6.0.26 for multiple login pages to be specified? And could
this be
combined with specifying several welcome pages depending upon which login page I use?

For example:

loginPageA.jsp calls index.jsp
loginPageB.jsp calls doThis.jsp
loginPageC.jsp calls doThat.jsp