tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Russ Michaels <r...@michaels.me.uk>
Subject Re: tomcat manager not working
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 19:57:14 GMT
I have already tried the Railo forums and been told to come here as it
is a problem with Tomcat and not Railo.
I think the only difference is the install path, it is put in
c:\railo\tomcat rather than c:\tomcat, so lets just work on that
assumption, i'm sure i'll find out pretty quick if that is not the
case.

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 8:31 PM,  <markt@apache.org> wrote:
> Russ Michaels <russ@michaels.me.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Christopher Schultz <
>>chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

>>> Russ,

>>> Why not download directly from apache.org?
>>>
>>I use the railo installer so we have a standard configuration and setup
>>across all server that is officially supported.
>
> Time to make use of that official support then as we have no idea what changes Railo
may have made to the standard Tomcat distribution from the ASF.

> Mark

Russ Michaels

www.bluethunderinternet.com  : Business hosting services & solutions
www.cfmldeveloper.com        : ColdFusion developer community
www.michaels.me.uk           : my blog
www.cfsearch.com             : ColdFusion search engine

skype me                     : russmichaels