tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Russ Michaels <>
Subject tomcat manager not working
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:44:46 GMT
ok I have an Apache Tomcat installed via  the Railo installer from

sometimes when I install it  the Tomcat admin pages (status, tomcat
manager) do not work, only the main page is working.

I have compared it to working installs and everything seems the same.

any ideas ?

I am running on windows and have this on both IIS6 and IIS7 btw

Russ Michaels  : Business hosting services & solutions        : ColdFusion developer community           : my blog             : ColdFusion search engine

skype me                     : russmichaels

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message