tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anjib Mulepati <anji...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI configuration with 6.0.29
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:01:58 GMT
Tomcat log says

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name dynic is not bound in this Context
     at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:770)
     at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:140)
     at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:781)
     at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:153)
     at
org.apache.naming.factory.ResourceLinkFactory.getObjectInstance(ResourceLinkFactory.java:97)
     at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:304)
     at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:793)
     at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:140)
     at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:781)
     at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:153)
     at org.apache.jsp.test_jsp._jspService(test_jsp.java:77)
     at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
     at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377)
     at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
     at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
     at
     at
     at
     at
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
     at
     at
     at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:857)
     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
     at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)