tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hrachya Mughnetsyan <hmughnets...@egencia.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat running under OSGI is accessible only via 'localhost'
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:48:00 GMT
Hi
We have a web-service which used to run under tomcat. Recently we converted it into OSGI bundle.
Almost all existing functionaly runs fine with 1 exception:
Can access web-service ONLY through http://localhost/... and port 8080. These settings are
embedded in catalina.start.osgi-6.0.16-SNAPSHOT.jar\conf\embedded-server-defaults.properties.
It is possible to manually change the 'host' property in this file from 'localhost' to a machine
name, for example. After this the service is accessible only through http://machinename/...
I hope to find a solution that will make service accessible via localhost, machinename, fully
qualified name, etc.- as in case with 'usual' tomcat installation.
I'd very appreciate assistance to find solution to these issues.
Thank you