tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Servlet 3.0] Monitoring File Upload Progress
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 15:03:16 GMT
Hi Andre,

I'm looking for something like this:

pfu.setProgressListener(new FileUploadProgressListener());

Described in this article:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-aj-dwr/?ca=dgr-lnxw06AjaxDWR

I could just go back to commons file upload, but thought I'd look around to see if anything
something similar could be done with servlet 3.0.

Thanks,
- Ole