tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Darius D." <darius....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat unable to send the request. tomcat throwing 502 Gate Way error
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:19:22 GMT

rakesh k-3 wrote:

> Hi Christopher
>
> thanks for viewing m configuration ..as mentioned we are using http
> connectors in my configuration not AJP.
>
> and here are my  configuration details.
>
> Apache tomcat configuration (server.xml)
>
> <Executor name="tomcatThreadPool" namePrefix="catalina-exec-"
>         maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="4"/>
>     <Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool"
>                port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
>                connectionTimeout="20000"
>                redirectPort="8443" />
>
> Apache httpd configuration Httpd.conf.
>
> ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080 route=msf1
>
> Regards
> Rakesh

Hi,

can you check your catalina.out to see if there is something like:

org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor endRequest
SEVERE: Error finishing response
java.lang.NullPointerException

or

SEVERE: Error processing request
java.lang.NullPointerException

without any further details / stack traces ?

Darius.