tomcat-users mailing list archives

From throwsCode <donmillho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CGIServlet - php
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 04:25:49 GMT

Hi Hassan:

I am predominantly a JSF/Facelets/IceFaces developer but recently I have
been asked to assist some non-profits which calls for php.  I would like to
use my existing development environment which is Eclipse and Tomcat.  If I
can discover the secrets to php in Tomcat that would be the best for me.

I really hate when everyone says they support a particular framework or
language but provide no examples and sketchy instructions.  It would be nice
to be a part of a large organization with expertise in each and every area.

I'll work on it for another day or two before I abandon the Tomcat approach.

Thanks for you comments.

TC