tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Incorporating changes and compiling Tomcat
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 00:50:21 GMT
----- Original Message -----

I'm not a developer, although I keep a copy of the source via SVN for 5.5.x, 6.0.x, 7.0.x,
and trunk.

For Tomcat 7, the instructions are here:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/building.html

I've never had any trouble building 5.5.x, 6.0.x, 7.0.x, or trunk from SVN.

. . . . just my two cents.
/mde/