tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Todd <andrew.todd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jvmRoute generation
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:53:19 GMT
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Christopher Schultz
<chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
> If you are using sticky sessions, then it is vital to the operation of
> your cluster that the jvmRoutes be set with care and configured in the
> web server to match the individual Tomcat instances.

Thanks, it sounds like I need to go back to the person who is
configuring mod_jk for us. I was told that this was essentially a
one-way configuration value and did not have to be set on both Tomcat
and the httpd; it was just a unique identifier that was attached to
the sessionid.