tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Todd <andrew.todd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jvmRoute generation
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 19:20:11 GMT
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Christopher Schultz
<chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
> If you look at the stock conf/server.xml, it says:
> Documentation at /docs/config/engine.html
> "
>
> ...right above the <Engine> element.
>
> If you read that document, the jvmRoute attribute says:

I know, I have that link in the initial email for this thread. I was
talking specifically about Jeffrey's pointing to section 13 on
clustering when I made that observation.

> If you'd like to make some specific recommendations for documentation
> improvement, I could certainly make some changes.

I was dealing with asymmetric information in that I was relying on a
co-worker who is configuring the mod_jk end of things, so my situation
is not typical.

That being said, a cross-link from the Engine reference to the
connector reference would help a lot.