tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chema <demablo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOW TO: re-deploy or undeploy a webapp when additional files are added after initial deployment
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 19:02:02 GMT
> If anyone has any suggestions on how we can add files into the exploded webapp structure
and still perform undeploy/re-deploy of our webapp, I would greatly appreciate it.  Or, if
there's a way to tell tomcat to completely remove the directory - regardless of additional
files/directories, that would probably work, too.

Eclipse Hellios' plugins to deploy web applications work fine for me.
You can try Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers.

When I change any file deployed , it's automatically republished. And
you can clean work folders from IDE.