tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ana Maria Teodorescu <teo...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 6.0.26 bundled with Netbeans 6.9.1
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:37:01 GMT
   Dear Tomcat users and experts,

I downloaded Netbeans 6.9.1 including Apache Tomcat on my Mac snow leopard.
When I go to the page http://localhost:8080/ the message that I've setup
correctly Tomcat appears. But, if I click on the following links:
1)Tomcat documentation ( http://localhost:8080/docs )
2) Servlet examples ( http://localhost:8080/examples/servlets/)
3) JSP examples ( http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/ )

I get the error 404:  *The requested resource (/examples/jsp/, etc) is not
available*
*
*
I've spent a whole day trying to understand how to fix the problem but with
no success.
There are no other options I can choose from during the Netbeans
installation. Tomcat
is configured automatically and I don't know where to put my hands on.

Please, help me!

Thank you,
Ana