tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vickie Troy-McKoy <vtmc...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Tomcat Instances with Multiple IPs
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:23:41 GMT

I've been out for a few days; but, thanks for your input.  It does seem like a firewall issue;
and I've put a ticket into the right people to open up that port.  When it's completed, I'll
continue and see what I get.  Again, thanks for your input.

_______________________________________
Regards,

> From: Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:54:47 -0500
> Subject: RE: Multiple Tomcat Instances with Multiple IPs
>
> > From: Vickie Troy-McKoy [mailto:vtmckoy@hotmail.com]
> > Subject: RE: Multiple Tomcat Instances with Multiple IPs
>
> > When I put in the DNS name or the IP address of the newly defined
> > interface with the correct port in the browser, I get "page can not
> > be displayed".
>
> Use netstat -ap to make sure Tomcat is listening on the IP:port you think it should be.
If it is, then you might have a firewall blocking that port.