tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Klop <ronald-mailingl...@base.nl>
Subject Re: IllegalStateException: The response object has been recycled and is no longer associated with this facade
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:02:23 GMT

Op woensdag, 17 augustus 2011 14:28 schreef Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>:

>  On 17/08/2011 13:20, Ronald Klop wrote:
>  > Sometimes. Mostly I run ImageMagick in a separate process. But sometimes
>  > it does things with javax.imagio.
>  > I'm curious about the link between them. And what happened in 7.0.19
>  > that triggers something new.
>
>  Details in the archives.
>
>  If you have a simple test case that demonstrates the problem that
>  doesn't use imageio then I'd be interested.
>
>  Mark

 Ok. I read the FAQ mentioned by Konstantin and I understand it.
 My ImageIO always writes to a File and never directly to the ServletOutputStream..
 The communication between my servlet and the image resize module is a File. (Which I cache
on the Tomcat node, so I only have to resize ones.)
 And I read some more archives, but they are about problems after reloading a Context, but
I always restart my Tomcat nodes as I'm deploying new code and have only one Context.
 But I understand ImageIO can be troublesome.

 And I'm also interested in a simple test case. :-) I'm trying to figure out how to reproduce
this.

 Ronald.