tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Diedler <adied...@tecracer.de>
Subject AW: AW: Multiple Tomcat Servers connect to IIS
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:45:46 GMT
Hello,
Yes thanks, with adding the vHost Name it works with one exception.
I cannot access the Manager App. I get a auth Window, the credentials are correct, but I do
not get into the Manager App.

Uriworkermap.properties:

/manager=worker1
/manager/*=worker1
/docs=worker1
/*=worker1
/go/*=worker1
/go=worker1
/show/*=worker1

# Mapping all URI which end with a common suffix:
#*.jsp=worker1

##vHosts for Tomcat 7.0.19

/SiteB.xxx.de/*=worker2
/SiteB.xxx.de *=worker2