tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jarnagin.Andrew" <Andrew.Jarna...@SunTrust.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 7 and Java 7
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:59:44 GMT

It is working for me now. I think it had to do with remnants of multiple JDK versions on my
machine including RC Java 7 releases. It caused many exceptions to show in the console on
start-up and a 404 response for http:localhost:8080. I uninstalled and removed all Java from
the host and installed Java 7 fresh. Thanks for the responses.

Trey

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:chris@christopherschultz.net]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 2:49 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat 7 and Java 7

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc. Live Solid. Bank Solid.
is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]