tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jarnagin.Andrew" <Andrew.Jarna...@SunTrust.com>
Subject Tomcat 7 and Java 7
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 14:25:58 GMT
I want to use Java 7 features in Servlets with Tomcat 7. I have tried
unsuccessfully to deploy Tomcat 7 with Java 7. I also tried compile
Tomcat 7 with Java 7 and failed as well. It is likely that I am doing
something wrong. I want to deploy in Windows XP. I haven't found any
news confirming that this is possible. I have noticed some entries of
startup speeds of Tomcat 7 under Java 7. Has anyone successfully
deployed Tomcat 7 under Java 7? If so is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Andrew (Trey) Jarnagin | Enterprise Architect | SunTrust Banks |
678-429-2080

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc. Live Solid. Bank Solid.
is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]