tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edward Quick <Edward.Qu...@iggroup.com>
Subject RE: Ajp13Processor threads are not getting closed.
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:19:10 GMT
mod_jk is not Tomcat so I'm not sure you need to worry about running an older version of tomcat
as long as it's listening on the AJP connector.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagadish Raj R [mailto:Jagadish_Raj_R@symantec.com]
Sent: 25 August 2011 10:08
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Ajp13Processor threads are not getting closed.

Hi,

Apache not accepting JkWatchDogInterval parameter (think it's version problem). How is this
problem fixed in higher Tomcat versions. Can I do the same in lower version of Tomcat.

(As of now, I don't have a choice of upgrading Tomcat as this requires upgrade of TIBCO Administrator
which is built on top of Tomcat)

Thanks & Regards,
JAGADISH RAJ R | Symantec EAI Support | M P H A S I S an HP company | Level 2, Tower 7, Magarpatta
SEZ, Magarpatta city, Pune-411013| Mobile: +91 9011047954| Email: jagadish_raj_r@symantec.com