tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <amania...@apache.org>
Subject path to application in parallel deployment
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:12:32 GMT
I have another parallel deployment question: I am deploying Solr within a custom war application
and it requires a path to its config files. Before parallel deployment I had this entry in
context.xml:

<Environment name="solr/home" value="${ROOTDIR}/app/A1/webapps/search-internal/WEB-INF/classes/solr"
type="java.lang.String" override="false"/>

But now, I cannot predict the name of the application path (since it looks like this "search-internal##11081701").
I have also been unsucessful in putting this environment entry inside the application itself
and using a relative path, since it appears to be relative to tomcat and not to the application.

Is there some magic like a ${APP_ROOT} variable I can use?

Cheers
Ari