tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat not conforming to Servlet spec 2.4+ in regards to jsp:include
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 08:50:26 GMT
On 08/08/2011 08:47, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
> 2011/8/8 Nadav Katz <nadav.katz@oracle.com>:
>> Thank you for your answer, it hadn't occurred to me to try removing the jsp mapping.
Unfortunately it doesn't work...I removed it, and behavior stays the same. I tried setting
the STRICT_SERVLET_COMPLIANCE=true (hoping the strict request wrapping rules would help),
but no go.
>> This problem is a real headache for me, since with no solution I will need to redesign
everything or break all our dynamic includes which I definitely can't do.

> 1. Your exact Tomcat version =?
> 2. You may try to debug it (->FAQ).  Or just print a stacktrace from
> inside the filter to look where it is called from.

These features are heavily tested by the TCK so I'd be surprised if
there was a bug here.

Mark