tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dante Bell <DantePasqu...@cocoanet.us>
Subject Re: Tomcat not releasing threads on Solaris 10
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 01:58:02 GMT
I put the cleansed information on my blog (which got totally messed up
with the latest WP upgrade, but that's a different issue!!)

Click on this url for config files and for the thread dump:
http://wp.me/plPvN-ai

I've check bugzilla and this issue seems to be different to the other
bugs when there was a thread issue.

Thanks!