tomcat-users mailing list archives

From quanba <qua...@fsoft.com.vn>
Subject [Apache_Tomcat]: $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/host-manager/manager.xml
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:12:47 GMT

Hi there,

I am a newbie to Apache Tomcat. While studying the host-manager application,
I found the file $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/host-manager/manager.xml. This file
seems to be the configuration file for the manager application (not the
host-manager):

<Context docBase="${catalina.home}/webapps/manager" .../>

I wonder what the file is used for? I tried to configure the file but
neither manager application nor host-manager application is affected.

Thanks in advance