Hi Pid, hi Cuck!
thanks for your help. Your suggestions fixed the naming issues :) thanks!

But the error still occurs.
FAIL - Encountered exception javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: Tomcat:type=Deployer,host=localhost

I noticed an empty javax.management.ObjectName[0] Array, when browsing Servlet via jconsole. This could be in correlation to the exception above.
See screenshots for further reference.

If this is over we definitively need to grab some beer, I am buying :)