tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jeroen vannevel <jer_vanne...@hotmail.com>
Subject Deploying emboss in Opal2
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 11:32:46 GMT

Hello

I've installed Opal2 on my Tomcat 5.5.33 server and now I'd like to make the emboss programs
available in this.
I've been working on this for two days and I just seem to trample at the same spot.
Perhaps someone has the required files or could tell me how to deal with this specific case?
I've tried compiling all the emboss programs and put them in a .war package but after uploading
this to Tomcat I just keep getting 'The requested r=
esource () is not available.' error messages.

Yours
Jeroen V.