tomcat-users mailing list archives

From S Arvind <arvindw...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 7 applet session problem
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 20:54:07 GMT
Hi All,
         Web application presently running in the tomcat 6 which has applet
in it. In that applet we make a connection to server using URL class and get
some data from the server after it loads. In this process we got error after
updating to the tomcat 7. The problem is the session between the web
application and the applet varies which runs in the same browser tab. Dont
know why in tomcat 7 the applet request was considered as separate session
but instead in tomcat 6 bot are considered as same session request. Is there
any configuration changes for it?

Arvind S

"Many of lifes failure are people who did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up."
-Thomas Edison