tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <>
Subject Re: Uploading large files and session timeout
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 14:37:46 GMT
How large are the files in question, and how long until the timeout? My app
does *a lot* of file uploading (and downloading), and I have not run across
this in the years I've used Tomcat. That's been since v3, but maybe I've
just never hit that limit.

Also, are you using a library like the Apache Common's FileUpload ( or have you written your own?