tomcat-users mailing list archives

From PJ Delsh <pjdelsh...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6.0.32 stops responding
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:10:17 GMT

Konstantin,
1- We couldn't find anything useful in the Apache logs.
2- I don't know where in the Tomcat logs or Apache config to look for the connector we are
using.
3- How can we connect to Tomcat via the non AJP (if we are using it) to see if Tomcat responds?
4- What can I do with the thread dumps?
5- I would like to eventually setup more than one Tomcat to act as a failover.
-PJ