tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sudeep Pradhan <pradh...@vmware.com>
Subject Tomocat 6.0.20 Comet END Event *NOT RAISED* when connection is terminated
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:42:58 GMT
Hi,

I have a CometProcessor Servlet which is used for streaming system events  to a http client.
I have SSL enabled on the server. I use *curl* as the http client. I get streaming events
on the console. But when I do a Ctrl-C on the console there no End event is raised and hence
the connection is not cleaned up (I have connection registry for keeping track of clients).
 What can be the explanation for this scenario?

Thanks,
Sudeep