tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anne, Radhakrishna (NSN - IN/Bangalore)" <radhakrishna.a...@nsn.com>
Subject Exception while deploying virtualWebAppLoader
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:23:53 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use  virtualWebAppLoader class loader and below are the
observations

1)	I have tried to place context file in META-INF directory, but
looks like the class file are loaded form new locations

		<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
		<Context>
		 <Loader
className="org.apache.catalina.loader.VirtualWebappLoader"

virtualClasspath="/usr/local/tomcat/instance1/webapps/ProvisioningGatewa
y/WEB-INF/classes/exp_hotfixes/classes"/>
		</Context>

2)	I have tried to edit the context file in <tomcat>/conf
directory, this time I got an exception

		Jul 27, 2011 12:36:29 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext processTlds
		SEVERE: Error reading tld listeners
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority component
		java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority
component
		at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:368)
		at
org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.getJarPaths(TldConfig.java:695)
		at
org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.execute(TldConfig.java:277)
		at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.processTlds(StandardContext.jav
a:4441)

I am using tomcat  6.0.16 version, does anyone know what is happening
here ..? was there any bug in this version of Tomcat..?

Regards,Mailcode: tL3PbjBL
Krishna