tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: [OT] webapps and TCP/UDP listening sockets
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 13:44:31 GMT
> From: Christopher Schultz
>
> David,
>
> On 7/1/2011 11:03 AM, David kerber wrote:
> > I don't know anything about x11, but if it's similar to Citrix or
> > Microsoft RDP
>
> No, it's Citrix and RDP that are like X11 :)

That might be true for Citrix, but I know of no way to run 5 apps, each from a different server,
on one client desktop using RDP.

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.