tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Tomocat 6.0.20 Comet END Event *NOT RAISED* when connection is terminated
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 07:32:25 GMT
On 28/07/2011 20:42, Sudeep Pradhan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a CometProcessor Servlet which is used for streaming system events  to a http
client. I have SSL enabled on the server. I use *curl* as the http client. I get streaming
events on the console. But when I do a Ctrl-C on the console there no End event is raised
and hence the connection is not cleaned up (I have connection registry for keeping track of
clients).  What can be the explanation for this scenario?

> Thanks,
> Sudeep

Are you able to upgrade to 6.0.32?  There have been many fixes to the
NIO connector since 6.0.20 - not that this is necessarily your problem.

Does the ERROR event fire when curl stops?