tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Error dialog with the word "environment" misspelled as "envionment"
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:57:04 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 18/07/2011 23:59, Eric Hawkes wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am running tomcat as a windows service.  The service starts automatically after
the machine is rebooted.

>> The "Path to executable" in the tomcat service properties dialog is
>> "C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWallES\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\bin\tomcat6.exe"
//RS//Tomcat6

>> It is highly likely that our current build is failing to upgrade tomcat due to some
foolish errors in our own code.

>> If I were looking in my own product's source tree, I might do something like grep
the appropriate part of the source base for the misspelled word "envionment" but I'm not familiar
with the tomcat source tree.

> I've done that for Tomcat and Commons Daemon (including the source
> history) and can find no such mis-spelling.

Maybe this is to cross-reference with the other recent post "Invalid command 'SHUTDOW'
received" ? There may be a new type of malware affecting Windows PCs, which just randomly

drops Tomcat-relevant letters from time to time...
;-)