tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: Error dialog with the word "environment" misspelled as "envionment"
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:34:38 GMT
On 18/07/2011 23:59, Eric Hawkes wrote:
> Hi,
> I am running tomcat as a windows service.  The service starts automatically after the
machine is rebooted.
> The "Path to executable" in the tomcat service properties dialog is
> "C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWallES\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\bin\tomcat6.exe"
> It is highly likely that our current build is failing to upgrade tomcat due to some foolish
errors in our own code.
> If I were looking in my own product's source tree, I might do something like grep the
appropriate part of the source base for the misspelled word "envionment" but I'm not familiar
with the tomcat source tree.

I've done that for Tomcat and Commons Daemon (including the source
history) and can find no such mis-spelling.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message