tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Binary of mod_jk.so for Apache 2.2.x
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:09:28 GMT
André Warnier wrote:
> Leffingwell, Jonathan R CTR FRCSE, JAX 7.2.2 wrote:
>> André, if you would be so kind as to let me know what you find, I
>> would greatly appreciate it.  I will watch the other thread, too.  :)
>>
> Well, according to the one and the same Mark Eggers who also provided
> your last response, the answer seems to be a package named
> "mod_jk-ap20-1.2.31-1.ep5.el4.x86_64.rpm" or similar.
> But it may not be located in the main RHEL6 software repository.

Addendum :
If you can wait until next Tuesday night 19/7, I will certainly know by then.
On that day, I have to go on-site precisely to install Apache/mod_jk/Tomcat onto a RHEL6
new system, and I will have access to all RHEL6 repositories, with a competent sysadmin to

help me (he just does not know mod_jk).
So if it can be found, we will.