tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: [OT] TOMCAT 64bit & 32BIT differences - URGENT
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 23:05:17 GMT
> Jeffrey,
> On 7/8/2011 10:28 AM, Jeffrey Janner wrote:
>> I'll watch my wording next time.
> Don't worry too much about Mark's somewhat terse prose. He ends up
> answering a /lot/ of repeat questions on this list and correcting
> misinformation all the time.

Indeed. Because the lists are archived and folks search (well, should
search them) before asking questions I do tend to reply to inaccurate /
out-of-date info to correct it to save someone heading off in the wrong

> Until he starts saying things like "Jeffrey's answer, as usual, is utter
> rubbish and should be ignored", you're good to go :)

:) There are, fortunately, very few people that fall into that category.

> I personally am glad to see your continued involvement in this
> community, and I'm sure Mark would agree with me.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message