tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Deploying emboss in Opal2
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:04:37 GMT
jeroen vannevel wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've installed Opal2 on my Tomcat 5.5.33 server and now I'd like to make the emboss programs
available in this.
> I've been working on this for two days and I just seem to trample at the same spot.
> Perhaps someone has the required files or could tell me how to deal with this specific
case?
> I've tried compiling all the emboss programs and put them in a .war package but after
uploading this to Tomcat I just keep getting 'The requested r=
> esource () is not available.' error messages.

It is possible that someone here would not the emboss application, but more likely that
they would not.  This is just a preliminary to ask : does the emboss program have a
mailing list, and did you ask there ?

Other than that, it would help if you provide some additional details :
- on what platform are you trying this ?
- where (in what directory) is Tomcat installed ?
- what is the path to the Tomcat "webapps" directory ?
- what is the name of your .war file ?
- how are you uploading your .war file to Tomcat ?
- where does the .war file end up when it is uploaded ?
- in the Tomcat configuration file ..(tomcat_dir)/conf/server.xml, there is (at least) one

<Host> tag.  Can you copy it here ?