tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: NPE at StandardWrapperValve.invoke() in Tomcat 7.0.16
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 20:23:32 GMT
On 07/07/2011 20:59, eurotrans-Verlag wrote:
> Hi Christopher,

the stacktrace, because if the wrapper or the context were null, it should have printed a
different line number). Unfortunately, I don't see this NPE anymore so I can't use a modified
Tomcat to debug it.

Are you using parallel deployment or are you replacing the existing
application when it's redeployed.

Maybe the old context is the one throwing the error.