tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dark Before Dawn <dark.before.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 Embedded: Manager
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 17:41:16 GMT
Hi Pid,
I wonder where the war-files are uploaded to? When uploading a war-file
via HTMLManagerServlet a new error message will be shown:

 > MESSAGE: FAIL - File upload failed, no file

Do I need to enable file uploads somewhere? Is there a way to enable the
Deployer via code or by adding new JARs?

Cheers and thanks in davance
Darky

Am 03.07.2011 13:33, schrieb Pid:
> On 01/07/2011 20:49, Dark Before Dawn wrote:
>> Hi Pid, hi Cuck!
>> thanks for your help. Your suggestions fixed the naming issues :) thanks!
>>
>> But the error still occurs.
>>
>> FAIL - Encountered exception javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: Tomcat:type=Deployer,host=localhost
> The Deployer isn't in the list of MBeans visible in your JConsole
> screenshot, which is probably why you can't connect to it.
>
> I don't know why that is, but presumably the embedded code doesn't
> enable it.
>

>> I noticed an empty javax.management.ObjectName[0] Array, when browsing Servlet via
jconsole. This could be in correlation to the exception above.