tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dark Before Dawn <dark.before.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 Embedded: Manager
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:44:00 GMT
Hi Pid,
i guess the problem is that the manager-servlet's context is "mounted"
at root and the ServletMapping points to /manager.

 > server.addContext("", baseDirectory);

 > ctx.addServletMapping("/manager/*", manager-servlet);

So all relative paths will point to root

ie:

localhost/manager/html vs localhost/html

I don't know what I am exactly searching for at jconsole, so here is a overview :)
Thnx and cheers
Darky