tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mraible <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Tomcat 7 and Jakarta Mailer Taglib
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:39:37 GMT

Hello,

I'm experiencing a strange issue trying to upgrade to Tomcat 7 on
raibledesigns.com (Linux 2.4.37.9). When I hit my contact page and try to
send a message, I get the following stack trace:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [jsp] in context with path [] threw
exception [The absolute uri: http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/mailer-1.0
cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this
application] with root cause
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri:
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/mailer-1.0 cannot be resolved in either
web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:55)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:409)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:116)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.generateTLDLocation(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:310)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:152)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseTaglibDirective(Parser.java:410)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseDirective(Parser.java:475)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1425)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:138)

I've downloaded the ROOT app locally and run it with Tomcat 7 and Java 6 (on
OS X) and I don't see this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt